As an Integration Engineer at LAMDA HELLIX you will be part of the Data Centre Integration and Consulting Services Team that designs, develops and support innovative data center projects.
A view of the professional life of an Integration Engineer Manage Data center Integration Projects from inception to delivery Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities to ensure excellent customer service Provide overall direction for establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines Supervise and report project progress as agreed with stakeholders Work with internal and external support teams to deliver on time and on budget
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BSc and / or MSc Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years of mission critical construction experience.
- Experience in deploying complex solutions preferably in Data Centre Infrastructure
- Experience in managing project budget, scope, schedule and quality
- Experience in Customer Care
- Ability to analyze business requirements
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to create / maintain effective project documentation
- Ability to deliver projects according to customers prerequisites
- Must possess strong customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply in: firstname.lastname@example.org