Lamda Hellix, is the leader of data center services market in Southeastern Europe, Middle East and Africa regions for 14+ years, helping companies of any size, from large institutions and Telcos to startups, to connect with the opportunities of the digital world.
Our state-of the-art services includes colocation, cloud, consulting, development, operation and technical support of data centers. Our commitment to constantly deliver exceptional customer experience and to maximize efficiencies in outsourcing has been recognized with more than 25 awards.
Lamda Hellix is seeking to expand its dynamic team of professionals with a Business Applications Support Specialist. The BA Support Specialist will work to drive accelerated implementation and adoption of Business Applications of users at all levels throughout the organization with ERP, CRM, Ticketing & Customer Service Applications among others.
- Member of the Design team, Rollout and Support Process of Applications
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP or other business applications users
- Understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes
- Gather, document and analyze business requirements from key users and assist developing project plans and timelines to achieve successful implementation
- Specify and manage business applications implementation and updates
- Guide internal and external resources through Systems implementation phases, evaluation, troubleshooting and optimization
- Interface with Applications & Systems vendors to ensure quality (performance, cost, and timeliness) of services delivered
- Identify improvements in business applications and ensure proper implementation
- Train and coach end users
- Provide additional reports and customization where applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT). Additional Business degree (MBA etc) desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 8-10 years of experience delivering full life cycle implementations
- Ability to communicate effectively with different parts of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to see the big picture for global optimized solution across all areas
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
Please apply in: firstname.lastname@example.org