The IT world is evolving. New technologies. New trends. New opportunities. There’s true excitement surrounding the future. That’s where Lamda Hellix comes in. We’re fearlessly leading the way by redefining the power of interconnection and the cloud diversification. Our Professional Data Center services teams orchestrate efficient ICT solutions in the most certified and secured Colocation Data Centers of the area. We deliver a fully-integrated Hybrid I.T. platform from top to bottom – one enabled by technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we’re defining the curve.
As the industry leader in both Greece and South-Eastern Europe, we help manage and protect critical data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of Lamda Hellix innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified vision collaborate to break new ground, solve new problems, and create new solutions to improve lives.
We are powered by our people.
At Lamda Hellix, we want to know what customers need and where Technology can meet them with quantifiable results. And we’d like to invite you to join us in this quest as an Associate Account Executive where the ideal candidate would meet the following responsibilities, skills and requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Engage to identify opportunities and translates customer’s business challenges and goals into Data Center Services opportunities
- Participate in presales engagement activities with customers to capture requirements, develop business cases, and design solutions
- Work with technical resources as necessary to provide the appropriate solution with the optimal combination of hardware, software, and services to meet the client’s needs
- Follow up the delivery of the services till full customer satisfaction is achieved
- Close deals and negotiate contracts with Customers
- Forecast and report accurately short and long-term business. Understand and report trends
- Follow and understand international trends, positioning in the market, services and pricing on the global ICT and Data Center Industry. Participate actively in major Technology events, identifying market trends and opportunities
- BSc and / or MSc degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- 2 -3 Years of Practical sales experience, preferably in relevant sectors
- Well-developed, two-way communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills. Continuous learning and integrity
- Enthusiastic, passionate and able to work effectively in a team
- Relationship building skills – truly engage with contacts (including the sourcer) and knows how to tell a compelling story
- Sales execution, results-oriented attitude, resources ‘orchestration for the account, strong customer focus and coordination to meet deadlines
- Complex sales engagement. Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
- Proficient in English and Greek, both in written and verbal communications
- Understand that knowledge of today might be irrelevant in the near future Be always ready to learn again.
Please apply in: email@example.com