An ICT Presales Senior Specialist interacts with prospective customers through requirements analysis, demonstrations and presentations and follow up discussions.
- Building and tracking presales execution plan.
- Provide support for sales deals until the completion following possible iterations.
- Creating project plans, resource plans and timelines.
- Build documentation and follow up deliverables according to defined project plans.
- Analyzing the requirements in detail for RFPs/RFIs/RFQs.
- Prepare and respond to request for proposals ensuring compliance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Work with ICT team to prepare technical proposals to meet client requirements.
- Collaborate with commercial team driving and motivating sales lifecycle in relation to the technology strategy.
- Build relationships with potential new vendors and maintain existing ones.
- Prepare presentations for proposed solutions.
- Create cost analysis files for improving ROI on various technology solutions.
- University Degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- Proven experience in areas such as, Cloud strategy and technology, Virtualization, Managed services for ICT, Networking technologies, Disaster recovery solutions.
- Proven experience in ICT presales.
- Experience or understanding of the full project life cycle.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Project, and extended features of Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages and communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
Please apply in: firstname.lastname@example.org