The IT world is evolving. New technologies. New trends. New opportunities. There’s true excitement surrounding the future. That’s where Lamda Hellix comes in. We’re fearlessly leading the way by redefining what it means to be a data center. We innovate next-generation cloud and hybrid solutions. We deliver a fully-integrated I.T. platform from top to bottom – one enabled by technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we’re defining the curve.
As one of the Country’ s largest and fastest growing data center companies, we help manage and protect critical data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of LH innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified vision collaborate to break new ground, solve new problems, and create new solutions to improve lives.
We are powered by our people.
At Lamda Hellix, we want to know what customers need and where Technology can meet them with quantifiable results. And we’d like to invite you to join us in this quest as an Associate Account Executive where the ideal candidate would:
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Ensure alignment of customers, IT and business priorities with our technical offerings
- Develop and deliver proposals and business cases to support customers
- Play a key role in the development of our business in our existing clientele and identify prospect clients in Greece and abroad for our collocation, operations, consulting and integration business units
- Close deals and negotiate contracts with Customers
- Forecast and report accurately short and long-term business. Understand and report trends
- Follow and understand international trends, services and pricing on the global DC Industry
- BSc and / or MSc degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- Well-developed communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and able to work effectively in a team
- Results oriented attitude, strong customer focus
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
- Practical sales experience in selling software solutions or hardware, will be considered as a plus
- Proficient in English and Greek, both in written and verbal communications
- Understand that what ones know today might be irrelevant in the near future and be ready to learn again
To apply for this position please send your CV followed by the reference code AAEx_219.
Please apply in: firstname.lastname@example.org