Lamda Hellix, the leader of Data Center services market in Southeastern Europe, Middle East and Africa regions, for 15+ years, is further expanding its team that maintain and support customer’s Data Centers.
Currently we are looking for Data Center Maintenance and Support Supervisor to provide everyday service and consultation to our customers.
The ideal candidate would:
- Manage the corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure
- Manage the performance kpi’s and prepare reports of the critical facility infrastructure maintenance
- Be responsible for the on-site management of DC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors
- Manage routine maintenance and emergency services on a variety of critical systems such as: switchgear, generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, building monitoring systems etc.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and satisfaction
- 5 at least years of relevant work experience
- BSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong Greek and English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as low voltage cabling
- High / Low Voltage electrician’ s license
- Driving License
To apply for this position please send your CV followed by the reference code DCMSS_919.
Please apply in: firstname.lastname@example.org