The IT world is evolving. New technologies. New trends. New opportunities. There’s true excitement surrounding the future. That’s where Lamda Hellix comes in. We’re fearlessly leading the way by redefining what it means to be a data center. We innovate next-generation cloud and hybrid solutions. We deliver a fully-integrated I.T. platform from top to bottom – one enabled by technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we’re defining the curve.
As one of the Country’ s largest and fastest growing data center companies, we help manage and protect critical data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of LH innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified vision collaborate to break new ground, solve new problems, and create new solutions to improve lives.
At Hellix, we want to know what customers need and where Technology can meet them with quantifiable results.
The Senior Solutions Architect role is a senior technical level position in Lamda Hellix. Suitable candidates will have years of experience in managing new technical projects, from planning the architecture, to leading the implementation and facilitating the operations’ phase. A strong technical background with business and IT process experience, is mandatory.
Demonstrable application of project management, troubleshooting, and people skills are expected.
A Senior Solutions Architect must be a leader who is self-driven, keeping current with relevant trends such as Data/Infrastructure/Systems/Applications/Integration/Cloud/DevOps. Ability to communicate clearly, professionally and an outstanding communicator in English.
- Analysis and maintenance of data architectures
- Building and maintaining business data models
- End to end accountability for internal/external customers in order to analyze business process, clarify customer requirements
- Acting as the architect for projects, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements and solution design
- Support and contribute actively to business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to customers
- Ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements
- Minimum of 8 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 5 years of technical project management or systems architecture
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Good project management knowledge with the understanding of different methodologies
- Capability to simplify the complex technical issues
- Knowledge of mapping business goals to IT requirements
- Well-developed communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented attitude, strong customer focus
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
Please apply in: firstname.lastname@example.org