Lamda Hellix, is the leader of data center services market in Southeastern Europe, Middle East and Africa regions for 14+ years, helping companies of any size, from large institutions and Telcos to startups, to connect with the opportunities of the digital world.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Technologist to provide high level consulting, implementation, support & secure operational services to our customers. Occasionally, involvement in the presales and on-site support processes will be also required.
- Experience in design, implement, and support of Windows, Microsoft SQL and ideally at least 2 of the major Hypervisors (VMware, HyperV, KVM based)
- Understanding of IT security requirements, policies and GDPR aware infrastructures
- Experience in performing implementations, ongoing support, and maintenance of server infrastructure tools
- User support including basic application support
- 3-5 years of full time IT support experience as part of a team
- BA of Information Technology
- Strong technical skills with an uncompromised customer focus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work with all levels of external and internal customers
- Able to work with a flexible schedule
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Driving license
Please apply in: email@example.com